Juliet is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), and has a Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting (DIFA). She joined ADS in 2014, and has worked in the insurance industry providing financial advisory services since 2008.
Juliet’s professional concentration has been in determining, verifying, and analyzing factual matters by the examination of accounting, operating, and financial records and the interpretation and communication of these financial facts along with calculations and recommendations, all in connection with litigation support and investigative insurance loss accounting services.
Juliet provides seminars and workshops for insurance industry professionals regarding various aspects of insurance loss accounting quantification and has authored articles in insurance industry magazines.
When not busy at work or upgrading her skillset at school, Juliet spends her time working on her photography and cooking skills.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Losses
- Stock and Fidelity Losses
- Soft Costs
- Extra Expense
- Financial Condition
- Litigation Support - Economic Losses
- Loss of Income
- Pension Losses
- Accident Benefits - Income Replacement Benefits
- Critiques of Opposing Expert Reports
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2014
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting (DIFA), 2013
- Certificate in Online Strategy, Personal Branding, and Social Media, 2013
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) - Ontario, 2013
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) - Ontario, 2010
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Article: The Hidden Implications of an Increase in Cost of Working Claims, Without Prejudice Magazine, 2015
- Article: Issues to Consider in Determining Insured Stock Losses, Without Prejudice Magazine, 2014
- Article: Understanding Damage Quantification as it Relates to Dairy Farm Losses, Without Prejudice Magazine, 2013
- Presentations to various insurance companies, law firms, and associated industry groups and organizations, on topics including Business Interruption, Agricultural Losses, Stock Losses, Loss of Income (Personal Injury), and Income Replacement Benefits, from 2009