Lisa is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Certified General Accountant (CGA). She is a forensic expert who has extensive experience preparing reports related to the quantification of Statutory Accident Benefits, including Income Replacement Benefits, Non-Earner Benefits, Economic Loss for Attendant Care, and interest on overdue payments.
Lisa is dedicated to her work, always executing tasks with precision and care. Prior to starting her journey with ADS in 2013, Lisa worked as a Tax Associated and Licensed Insurance Representative. Her passion for learning makes Lisa a key resource for the ADS team and clients.
When Lisa is not hard at work, she can be found participating in a variety of outdoor activities or spending time with her friends and family.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Income Replacement Benefits
- Non-Earner Benefits
- Economic Loss for Attendant Care
- Interest - SABS
- Present Value, including for Future Cost of Care
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified General Accountant (CGA)
- In-house presentations for insurers on quantification issues relating to Income Replacement Benefits
- ADS webinar series regarding Accident Benefits (2020)
- OTLA Presentation and Paper - IRBs: Top Ups When Receiving Other Benefits and Assessing Overpayments (2020)