Scott is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF). He also has a Master of Forensic Accounting degree from the University of Toronto.
Scott is a forensic expert experienced in litigation support and investigative accounting. His primary focus is the quantification of economic damages for personal injury litigation, Accident Benefits, commercial litigation, and business interruption.
Scott joined ADS in February 2021. He has over 13 years of experience in the preparation of expert-witness reports involving the examination and analysis of personal and corporate financial records, numerical analysis, and economic and industry-specific research.
In his free time, Scott enjoys spending time outdoors fishing, iking and spending time with family and friends. Scott has been a volunteer Director for Head Injury Rehabilitation Ontario for the past 12 years.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Economic Loss, including Fatalities, Pension and Long-term Disability
- Accident Benefits, including IRBs and Attendant Care
- Commercial Damages and Forensic Investigations
- Business Interruption
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2016
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2014
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2014
- Chartered Accountant (CA), 2008
- In-house presentations for law firms on quantification issues relating to Personal Injury Economic Loss, Income Replacement Benefits, and Commercial Damages
- Presentations to industry associations on fraud prevention and detection